So this weekend has been very eventful! Isabella is teething so she has been super fussy and sick, its no fun for her or mommy. Trinity is been very opinionated lately i think its the terrible two's or at least i hope, if not we are going to have are hands full just with her.If this was not enough emotion in the house, two diamonds fell out of my wedding ring yesterday. I am not sure when or were.Late last night i was getting ready for bed and looked down to see less diamonds in my ring Not what any women wants to see so of course i went in to an all out panic attack. I finally calmed down thanks to nick and the warranty paper. I had gotten the ring check a few months ago so it was covered" I rushed to the jewelers today to make sure". I am so very happy that we had a warranty and i am going to be renewing it this December for a life time warranty i never want a scare like that again.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
lost Diamonds!
So this weekend has been very eventful! Isabella is teething so she has been super fussy and sick, its no fun for her or mommy. Trinity is been very opinionated lately i think its the terrible two's or at least i hope, if not we are going to have are hands full just with her.If this was not enough emotion in the house, two diamonds fell out of my wedding ring yesterday. I am not sure when or were.Late last night i was getting ready for bed and looked down to see less diamonds in my ring Not what any women wants to see so of course i went in to an all out panic attack. I finally calmed down thanks to nick and the warranty paper. I had gotten the ring check a few months ago so it was covered" I rushed to the jewelers today to make sure". I am so very happy that we had a warranty and i am going to be renewing it this December for a life time warranty i never want a scare like that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have the ring situation taken care of. I lost mine about a year ago and I am still so sad. I keep thinking it will show up but it is a lost cause. It just hard to want to get a new one. I just want the one I had.
Terrible two's will pass. You will have a break and then it will come again during their third year. Then it will go away for awhile and come back when they are four. That's as far as we have gotten so we will see after that.
wow! That's horrible! I'm glad you have a warranty on your ring! It was well worth the money!!
Oh man Tristan, that is so scary about the ring. Thank goodness you had a warranty. I wish I was closer so I could take trinity and izzy off your hands for awhile! you need a break!
Post a Comment