I'm so happy for you guys - quite an eventful weekend! Tilly is already a good girl for letting daddy graduate and arriving when her grandparents area there! Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations again!! She's such a beautiful little baby. Congrats to Nick too!
congradulations on both the new little girl and the graduation! It looks like you have been busy lately.
What a weekend! congrats on both! She is beeutiful. I hope you are feeling well Tristan.
She's darling!
Congrats she is so beautiful she looks tiny in Nicks arms
She is so adorable. Adore worthy. C-U-T-E!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys - quite an eventful weekend! Tilly is already a good girl for letting daddy graduate and arriving when her grandparents area there! Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations again!! She's such a beautiful little baby. Congrats to Nick too!
congradulations on both the new little girl and the graduation! It looks like you have been busy lately.
What a weekend! congrats on both! She is beeutiful. I hope you are feeling well Tristan.
She's darling!
Congrats she is so beautiful she looks tiny in Nicks arms
She is so adorable. Adore worthy. C-U-T-E!
Post a Comment