Monday, September 13, 2010

NEW PICTURES OF THE GIRLS!!

I love my girls they are so much fun they are all growing up so fast i am glad i have so many picture so i can freeze time i don't know what i would do without them i was looking at some baby pictures of trinity and it is hard to believe she was ever that small she is growing up so fast. Trinity started a Preschool group last week she loves it , Izzy Is getting easier to understand and Tilly is staring to coo a lot more and roll when she really wants to i have beautiful girls i am blessed! ooo and Tilly sucks her toes as you can see in the pic. it makes me laugh.






3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Love the toe sucking! What a talent. I can't believe how big Tilly is getting. All of your girls are just beautiful.

Jana said...

Fun pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the one of Izzy looking at you with a funny face. So cute! I can't wait till halloween so I can see those cuties!!!